What is Restylane?
Restylane is a dermal filler used to diminish facial lines and restore fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat and our facial muscles end up working closer to the skin’s surface. This makes smile lines and crow’s feet more visible. Thankfully, Restylane can help. This injectable uses a flexible hyaluronic acid gel to instantly fill in areas on the face and hands where volume has been lost. At Envē California Aesthetics, we offer multiple Restylane products to tailor treatments specifically to your aesthetic goals.
What is the Restylane Family of Products?
- Restylane combats common signs of aging by adding fullness and volume for moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face, including smile lines and nasolabial folds. It can also be used to add fullness, definition, and symmetry to the lips.
- Lyft helps lift and define the mid-face, correcting volume loss and enhancing contours. In addition to being a great choice for improving signs of aging in the cheeks, Freestyle Lyft can also be used to treat facial wrinkles and folds.
- Defyne smooths deeper folds and wrinkles in the skin, including nasolabial folds. Formulated with cross-linked molecules, this gel contains tightly woven particles that help support your skin for enhanced wrinkle correction.
- Refyne offers subtle enhancements for wrinkles and lines around the mouth. Restylane Refyne is formulated with similar cross-linking technology, but with particles that are cross-linked in a looser way to give you even more flexibility and natural-looking outcomes. This product can be used for very superficial lines without causing lumpiness.
- Silk specifically formulated for the lips and the area around the lips. Restylane Silk enhances lip volume, shape, and symmetry. This formulation also smooths the vertical lines around the lips.
- Kysse is the first lip filler that features XpresHAn Technology™. This ingredient uses advanced tissue integration to achieve a more natural look. With Restylane Kysse, you not only give thin lips natural-looking volume but kissable softness, too.
Are Dermal Fillers Right for Me?
With so many dermal fillers on the market, picking the right one for you can seem overwhelming. That’s where we come in! Our clinically trained injectors, under the watchful eye of our medical director, will help you choose which product is right for you. Restylane can be used to plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles, and even improve the appearance of recessed scars. If any of these concerns sound like you, dermal fillers may be a good choice for you.
What can I Expect From my Dermal Fillers?
Facial filler procedures are quick and painless. Injections typically take 30 minutes and some patients only experience mild discomfort. Expect to be in and out of our skin center with fresh looking skin all before the end of your lunch hour!
How Long do Treatment Results Last?
Unlike Botox, Restylane’s results can be seen immediately. Not only will you notice an instant difference, but your results can last up to a year. With dermal fillers, your length of results is determined by your individual metabolism, the location of the product placement and the number of syringes used. We will ensure that you’ll get amazing results that last.
Before and After Photos
Request Restylane Treatments in Palm Springs
The dermal filler specialists at Envē California Aesthetics are ready to help you reach your aesthetic goals. Our staff is friendly and trained on every procedure we handle. To set up your free consultation, call 760-699-2832 or request your free consultation online using the form below. We look forward to serving you soon!